Your basket is currently empty.
A request for a refund of contributions already donated will be considered and determined on a case by case basis. When a request for a refund is received, an assessment of the reason given for the refund request is undertaken. The following reasons will usually be considered favourably:
- an error has been made by ChildFund Australia;
- a donor decides within the first 1-3 weeks of providing contributions that they have changed their mind and the funds have not already been remitted overseas;
- a donor’s banking details are fraudulently obtained and used;
The following reasons will not usually be grounds for a refund to be given:
- the financial circumstances of the donor;
- disagreement by the donor with the nature of the programs provided by ChildFund.
If it is agreed that a refund is to be made the donor will receive the refund within ten working days of the decision. Further information can be can found in our Complaints Policy.