Your basket is currently empty.
On the 25th July 2019, we held our inaugural Gala Dinner at The Ivy Ballroom in Sydney to raise funds for ChildFund Pass It Back and celebrate our appointment by World Rugby as principal charity partner for Rugby World Cup 2019.
We are delighted to announce that this event helped to raise over $170,000 for our award winning sport for development program.
Everyone who attended made this event a great success, but there are a number of people who deserve a special mention:
- Our special guests and ambassadors: George Gregan, Frankie J Holden, Michelle Pettigrove, Emily Chancellor, Danielle Cormack, Stephen Larkham, Tracey Holmes, Lao Khang, Michael Rose and Justin Sampson
- Our Board and Committee Members – Mary Latham (Chair), David Shortland, Jo Brennan, Anita Parer, Carolyn Hardy, Michael Pain, Justine Richardson, David Bolton and Graham Pond
- The Dinner Committee – Jo Brennan (Chair), James Sheffield, Marcelo Ulvert, Malcolm Treanor and David Dennison
- Aunty Donna Ingram for delivering the Welcome to Country
- Our Event Management company – FrontRow
- Our Silent Auction software provider – GalaBid
Be sure to watch the below highlights from the dinner, we think it really captures the spirit of the night.
A truly spectacular night to come together to celebrate the power of sport and to support ChildFund Pass It Back.
Gala Dinner Pictures
Thank you to all our generous prize donors
Alan Scott-Brown, Cabramatta Golf Club, Cambridge Hotel, Capture Photography, Carla Florist, Century Entertainment, Channel 10, Coogee Bay Hotel, Eastlake Golf Club, Floral Desire Studio, the ICC, InterContinental Sydney, La Bastide, Let’s Go Surfing, Manta Restaurant, Merivale, Mollymook Golf Club, Rugby Australia, Scenic World, Secret Sisterhood, Seven Islands Skincare, Sky Zone/Funlab, Taronga Zoo, Tathra Beachside, Temples & Markets, The Ark Clothing Co, The Pendolino Group, The Travel Authority Group, Valent Lau Photography, World Rugby and Zulu Nyala Group.